• Thorough knowledge of common laboratory test procedures and instrumentation, especially HPLC; USP/NF methodology; relevant regulatory requirements. Good knowledge of non-routine tests and scientific concepts.
• Strong knowledge of method development and validation.
• Ability to read and interpret test procedures, manuals, technical documents or instructions in mathematical or diagram form, SOPs and governmental regulations. Ability to summarize and explain such documents to more junior and senior staff.
• Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, proportions, and statistics to practical situations.
• Ability to perform mathematical calculations used for assigned testing and to assist more junior staff in performing calculations.
• Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
• Ability to report data and observations accurately, both in writing and verbally.
Educational Requirements and/or Work Experience:
Bachelor’s degree in chemistry or related discipline or equivalent combination of education and work experience; for example bachelor’s degree plus 4-8 years relevant experience. Master’s degree desirable.
Submit your salary requirements. We offer a comprehensive benefit package, including medical, vision, dental, and prescription, immediate eligibility in the 401(k) plan with generous company match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, and tuition reimbursement.
Individual contributors only - no recruiters. Lannett Company, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Located in Northeast Philadelphia - local candidates only as no relocation assistance is provided. Must submit to and pass a company paid background check and post offer drug test.
Posted On -
11/25/2013 10:04:22 AM
The successful candidate must have a Bachelors degree in Chemistry, Pharmacy, or Biological Science from a four-year college or university and 1-2 years of experience in Pharmaceutical Regulatory Affairs at a brand/generic drug manufacturer. Must be able to read, analyze and interpret common scientific and technical journals, government regulations and simple legal documents. Must be able to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies or corporate management. Must be able to write reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals that conform to a prescribed style and format. Must be able to effectively present information to managers, working partners and government agencies. Must pass company paid background check and drug screen.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package, including medical, vision, dental, prescription, immediate eligibility in the 401(k) plan with company match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, and tuition reimbursement.
Please include your salary requirements in order to be considered. Candidates must possess authorization to work permanently in the United States. Seeking local candidates from the Philadelphia area only – no relocation provided.
Posted On -
11/25/2013 10:02:35 AM