- Ph.D. in a Bioscience, Business, Engineering or other technically related field.
- Experience with modeling and measuring large-scale social, biological, or communication systems.
- Extensive experience with patent prosecution, and development and management of software and data products from inception to delivery and support.
- Experience with social and enterprise data products.
- Experience developing and communicating educational information on intellectual property to internal and external constituents.
- Excellent communication, organizational skills and the ability to prioritize and manage multiple priorities.
- Ability to work autonomously and within a collaborative environment.
- Demonstrated experience in problem solving, presentation skills and leadership skills.
- Eligible for a security clearance.
- Demonstrated experience in the management of intellectual property with industrial partners in an academic setting.
- Ability to understand and effectively navigate the academic culture.
- Knowledge of federal intellectual property guidelines and requirements.
Employment Conditions: Must have a criminal background check
Must have a conviction check: Yes
Posted On -
6/5/2015 8:05:10 AM